Wednesday, February 29, 2012

..just for once in a while

it's February the 29th!
dunno why I should get that excited.

well things have been tough these times.
if I had time to post so intensely, like 4 posts a week, then something's wrong with me. haha.
I've been lazy when everything is right.
maybe that left me with nothing to write.
but now that something's wrong,
I finally could find something that may sound.
----
well as mere human I'd like my life to be perfect.
all rainbows and butterflies, waking up to roses and the chirping of the birds,
feel the morning breeze upon the perfect skin, get dressed with the finest,
a guy with deep brown eyes to drag you around every corner you needed to be,
just, flawless.
but I've learned that perfect is not healthy. nope.

rainbows and butterflies, they get you nowhere.
they left you stare, amazed with their beauty, and waking up the other day still being the one mesmerized.
no. we just can't sit there and watch the butterflies hover around the flowers.
WE GOT TO FLY FOR OURSELVES.
now that the butterflies are gone, excuse me I've got some flying to do.

yes, and I'm talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment