Monday, August 6, 2012

dear blog

dear blog (some kind of modern version of dear diary, I suppose)

How have you been?
Do you feel lonely without my babbling?
Are you okay with the idea that I finally have a life again in my reality realms
so I might have to abandon you -again?
Yes, I found life in the hectic-ness of college, in the tiring-ness of commuting over city and province every working day.
No, I don't feel okay to have to left you and other things that matters out.
Okay, I don't have to.
I just couldn't stand having such multiple roles that aren't connected to each other enough.
I was overwhelmed.
I couldn't make the time for every thing.
Most of all matters, I didn't feel like I have to.
Promise you (and every other little things) that I wouldn't let myself get swallowed again that easily.
I kinda know better now. That bigger things don't always mean they matter the most.
Sometimes it's the tiniest things that makes you smile from your heart.
And those little things matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment